PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, job title, GPHC registration number, billing address, shipping address, account information for payment, email address, fax number, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to:
- fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Communicate with you.
- Notify of any batch recalls.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information may be shared with companies that provide services on our behalf, including logistics who deliver our orders, email providers, website support partners. These companies will have their own privacy policies.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. In some instances we are required to hold data for minimum periods to comply with, for example, UK tax law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address detailed below.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by phone, mail or email at:
Aclardian Limited, Highfield Court, Church Lane, Madingley , Cambridge, CB23 8AG, United Kingdom
Tel: 01954 213490
Aclardian Limited, Highfield Court, Church Lane, Madingley, Cambridge CB23 8AG